First village in France being labelize as Bio, Correns is a commune which takes place in the Provence Verte. Indeed 76% of Correns’s territory is composed of forest among hills and highlands, crossed by the Argens river. The landscape will fit perfectly with people who are in harmony with nature.
Maisons du Midi is pleased to present you this magnificent flat land of 2000m². The parcel takes place in a residential neighborhood surrounded by nature. All networks are already presents on the land. Moreover it offers a 30% footprint which means a building possibility of 600m² – an advantage to realize his dream for sure.
As the builder, we propose to build an aesthetic ground floor modern house of 105m², made with bio-based materials and an optimal agency which provide a low consumption. The choice of the components has been made on purpose. It will provide the most ecological insulation and allow your house to breathe. The light layout will be crucial to make your house as a haven of brightness. Every project can be study.
Land advantages :
- Flat and Green land
- Provençal Countryside
- Peacefully district
- South exposure
- Sewer accessibility
- Close to the village
Our selected house for the parcel :
- A nice living area of 48m²
- A kitchen of 8m²
- A cellar of 3,5m²
- 3 Rooms between 10-11m² with walls already prepared for fitted wardrobes
- A bathroom with Italian shower and double sinks
- Two separate wall mounted toilets
- Coating render float-finished, aluminium anthracite carpentry with electric roller shutters, 3 panels roof, curbstones travertine as windowsills
Usefull information and shops nearby :
Oustaou Bio, Wine cooperative, Proxi grocery, Boulangerie, Intermarché Montfort ( 10min), ATM, Garages on Montfort & Le Val, schools and highschools on Brignoles.
Your project package : Land + House + associated costs up to a global budget of 451 000€
Seen with our land partner.
- There is a video on your left to get a better idea of the land